The list—which you can see with full descriptors here—was compiled by Jonathan Pogash, a.k.a. The Cocktail Guru, a beverage consultant, writer and educator. He notes, “Cobble Hill, with its well-kept brownstones and vast dining selections, is also a hot-bed of activity in regards to beverages.”
Pogash’s top five are as follows:
* Last Exit Bar, 136 Atlantic Ave.
* Downtown Bar and Grill, 160 Court St.
* Watty & Meg, 248 Court St.
* Henry Public, 329 Henry St.
* Waterfront Ale House, 155 Atlantic Ave. #A