Several Brooklyn Nets players yuck it up about Russian culture with “Barclays Center TV” host Alyonka. Check out Brook Lopez, Reggie Evans, MarShon Brooks try to impress owner Mikhail Prokhorov with their mad knowledge the former Soviet Union. Oh and nice hats, guys.
Brooklyn Nets Players Get Quizzed on Russian Culture in Wacky YouTube Video
About Brooklyn BugleFounder/Publisher. Brooklyn Bugle Media.
- Bugle Got Game: Kidd’s Jersey Retired, Nets Dominate Heat [Video]
- Bugle Got Game: Junkersfeld On The #Nets First Pre-Season Game Of 2013 [Video]
- Bugle Got Game: Nets Media Day Part 2 [Video]
- Bugle Got Game: Karl Junkersfeld At Nets Media Day
- International Style: Can Brooklyn’s Global Stature Help The Nets Score Great Players?
- Plumlee, Nets Hold Off Pistons, 110-105Mason Plumlee scored 10 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter and the Brooklyn Nets held off a late rally for a 110-105 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday. […]
- Nets, Kings talking blockbuster deal for Deron WilliamsThe Nets and Kings have discussed the possibility of sending Deron Williams to Sacramento, league sources confirmed. The talks, first reported by Yahoo Sports, would result in the Nets moving... […]
- Deron Williams Injury: Updates on Nets Star's Calf and ReturnBrooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams exited Friday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the second quarter with a strained calf. He was later ruled out for the remainder of the game. The timetable for his return remains unclear. Continue for Updates. Williams Diagnosed with Calf Strain Saturday, Dec. 20 Rod Boone of Newsday provides an updat […]
- Nets players who wore “I Can’t Breathe” shirts call for peace following police murdersStand for something or u will fall for anything….. pic.twitter.com/9SZ8OLfiU6 — Alan Anderson (@ASqared06) December 20, 2014 BROOKLYN, N.Y. — On Saturday, December 20th, two police officers were shot and killed “execution-style” on the corner of Myrtle & Tompkins Ave at the Tompkins Houses in the Bed-Stuy neighborhood of Brooklyn, a stone’s throw from Ba […]